Welcome to the top – this is a rooftop tent that peaks like no other. The Summit Suite is the most innovative rooftop tent in our line up – it’s sturdy, easy to access, and incredibly quick to use. The Summit Suite’s design has a host of thought out features that have optimized every inch of this already tiny rooftop tent, making it both our slimmest and most feature rich tent yet. The Summit Suite makes tenting SMRT, so you can camp smart!
Full Aluminum Shell Construction
Keep your investment looking good with the Summit Suite’s full aluminum shell construction. This shell is robust and hard to puncture for ultimate tent protection.
Easy to Use
Our quickest access yet! The Summit Suite features an elastic chord that pulls in fabric as you close for easy, seamless packup.
Rooftop Carrying Capacity
Gain some of your roof space back. The Summit Suite has a rooftop carrying capacity of 120lbs on the move, and 80lbs when open.
- Outside Shell - 60” / 152.5 cm (W) x 84.5“ / 214 cm (L)
- High Density Mattress - 2.8” / 7 cm (H)
- Open Height - 56” / 142 cm (H)
- Front Height Closed - 6.3“ / 16 cm (H)
- Highest Point Closed - 6.3” / 16 cm (H) (including mounting rails)
- Tent Weight - 165 lbs / 75 kg
- Mounting Track - 29.5” / 75 cm (W) x 79” / 201 cm (L)
- Ladder Length - 102” / 2.6 meters (H)
- 80 lbs / 36.5 kg load can be placed on the tent while opening.
- 120 lbs / 54 kg load can be placed on the roof while travelling.
- Comes with a rechargeable LED light, condensation mat and two shoe bags
Sleeping dimensions, internal measurements:
- Inside Shell - 59” / 149.8 cm (W) x 81.5“ / 206 cm (L)
- Highest Point Inside - 54” / 137 cm (H)