This Cross Rail kit is made so you can carry almost anything on the top of the Summit Suite. Utilizing the upper accessory mounting channels, you will be able to make great use of the 175 lbs carrying capacity while closed and up to 80 lbs when opening the tent. Take advantage of this extra storage space to save room in your vehicle or truck bed. You can functionally carry your outdoor gear and equipment, from bikes to storage bins, lightweight water-crafts, or whatever you can safely strap down.
The Cross Rail kit comes with everything you need for installation, including two cross bars, four “L” brackets and all stainless steel mounting hardware. The rails and “L” brackets are made from powder coated aluminum, making the kit durable and lightweight, weighing only 16.3 lbs. The top of the cross bars feature two full length rubber strips on either side of a 1” T shaped channel, best used with the Cross Bar Tie Down Kit available separately. There are two options for mounting height, one 2” and the other 2.5” above the tent roof.
When loading up, be mindful of the weight limitations of your vehicle's roof and cross bar or platform style rack.
- Mounts directly to the Summit Suite
- Carrying capacity of up to 175 lbs on a closed tent
- Provide added cargo space
- Features a 1” channel to receive tie down brackets
- Two options for mounting height at 2” or 2.5”
- Comes with four "L" brackets for mounting to the Summit Suite
- All stainless steel hardware
- Powder coated aluminium rails for durability and corrosion resistance
- Installation hardware included
- Best used with SMRT Tent Cross Bar Tie Down Kit
|Cross Rail Dimensions||L: 152.4cm(60.25”), W: 9cm(3.5”), H: 3.5cm (1.3”) x 2 rails|
|Weight||7.4kg (16.3 lbs)|
|Materials||Powder Coated Aluminium, Stainless Steel|
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Alaska & Hawaii have a $350 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO.