HEARTPRINT THREADS WEEKEND TRAVELLER BAG
Whether you're overland roof top tent camping, picnicking, or just plain ol' traveling, bring along your Heartprint Threads Weekend Traveller bag to make everywhere feel like your own!
The Weekend Traveller Series - inspired by our favourite experiences and getaways on the planet. All of those places near & far that take our breath away, make us feel like we’re a part of something bigger & show us the beauty of this world.
Heartprint Threads works with Ecuadorian Artisans to create these awesome bags! The Weekend Traveller Series is for every kind of adventurer, whether they go out in the city, the wild outdoors or even out of the country!
Both sturdy and roomy, this bag is perfect for any trip - impromptu or planned. So throw it on your 4runner's roof top tent and take it for a weekend at the beach! 🏖️
- Top grain high quality leather straps (wrapped all the way around the bag for added support and the straps are adjustable so it can easily be transformed into a backpack!) 🎒
- Traditionally patterned exterior made with a high quality blend of cotton & synthetic fibre
- Hand hammered metal rings
- Lined with a durable and soft nylon
- Inside zipper pocket
- Artisan Crafted in Ecuador with love :)
*This product ships out of our warehouse in Denver, Colorado, USA.
Heartprint Threads has teamed-up with Mealshare! For each sale of a bag, a portion of proceeds goes to raise awareness for youth hunger in our communities and create sustainable systems for child nutrition. Make your impact today!
Plus, for every blanket sold, another gets donated to a local charity, so check out our available warm outdoor Blankets too!
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Alaska & Hawaii have a $350 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO.